EIT Food is looking for consortia consisting of 2 organisations operating in the same country (scientific organisation + food producer) that would participate in EIT Food RIS Consumer Engagement Labs activity.
- Application deadline: 11 September 2020, 3 pm CET.
- Application template: see Annex.
- Applications are invited from countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovenia (in
2019-2020, the activity has already been implemented in Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia,
Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain)
Further details about EIT Food can be found at: www.eitfood.eu, and key details of EIT Food RIS Consumer Engagement Labs are available at http://timo.wz.uw.edu.pl/cel. With respect to the present call, EIT Food and University of Warsaw will not provide new information that has not already been included in this call document, but can assist potential applicants by explaining contents of this document (interested applicants are encouraged to contact Magdalena Zatorska, email@example.com).
- More information HERE
- Application Form HERE
- Engaging consumers in co-creation of new food products HERE
- EIT Food RIS Consumer Engagements Labs – benefits for scientific organisations HERE
- EIT Food RIS Consumer Engagements Labs – brochure HERE
- EIT Food RIS Consumer Engagements Labs in Kaunas, Lithuania (2019) – country summaries HERE